Qualification is at State Meet only… no petitions allowed to regionals. Silver and Gold qualifying score is 35.5. Platinum and Diamond qualifying score is 35.0. Entry fee is $90 and must be paid at State Meet.
State Teams – Top 14 AA regardless of age will make up 2 teams of 7 each (Team A and Team B) for Silver, Gold, and Platinum. There will be one team of top 7 AA regardless of age for Diamond. Gymnasts not qualifying for a state team will compete by age group. IES – 9.0 at State and must be entered to state as an IES.
Other Noted Items
- Please make sure all latest updates have been read. I have listed a few of the most often asked questions.
- The Start Value for the 1/4-1/2 on – repulsion off is now a 9.8 for Platinum.
- For Silver vault – mats must be 8 inches (+/- 2 inches) higher than table. 0.3 deduction if no.
- A handstand may only be used as the 1st skill for acro series credit on Beam.
- A round off flip flop to 2 feet and a round off flip flop step out are considered the same tumbling pass on floor.
R5 Xcel Chairperson