Hello Illinois clubs and coaches,
Each year at the Level 8/9/10 State Meet we recognize our graduating senior athletes during their respective awards ceremonies. If you have a graduating senior that will be attending this year’s state meet we need you to do 2 things:
1. Email the following information to email@example.com:
- Gymnast’s name
- Gymnast’s level
- College she will be attending
- Will she be continuing gymnastics at the collegiate level?
- Is she receiving an academic or athletic scholarship?
2. Advise your graduating senior to visit the IL USA Gymnastics website and to complete the graduating senior form. A link to the form is provided here Graduating Senior Form.
Please have both of these items completed no later than Tuesday, February 28th. We will be using the provided information to create the insert for the programs at the state meet as well as the plaques that will be presented to them during the awards ceremonies.
Thank you and good luck as you prepare for the upcoming state series.
IL Level 9/10 State Chairman